General Website Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://streetartcities.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use Licence
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Street Art Cities BV's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a licence, not a transfer of title, and under this licence you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Street Art Cities BV's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This licence shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Street Art Cities BV at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this licence, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Street Art Cities BV's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Street Art Cities BV makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Street Art Cities BV does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Street Art Cities BV or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Street Art Cities BV's website, even if Street Art Cities BV or a Street Art Cities BV authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Street Art Cities BV's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Street Art Cities BV does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Street Art Cities BV may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Street Art Cities BV does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Street Art Cities BV has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Street Art Cities BV of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Street Art Cities BV may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Heerlen and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
9. Use of content
- Users of Street Art Cities upload several types of data to the platform. This includes images and description texts, but also contextual information about artworks, including title, geolocation, address details, artist names, dates and status information ("Metadata").
- Metadata is owned by the users of the platform that upload it, who have granted an exclusive license to Street Art Cities B.V. to use and distribute this data. You are not allowed to re-distribute this Metadata without express written permission of Street Art Cities B.V. or the original content owner.
- Images and description texts are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 (CC BY-SA 4.0) license. This means yoou are free to use and display these works, as long as appropriate attribution/credit is given to the original creators of the work. We recommend contacting the creator to get express permission. It also means that derived works created from yours should carry the same license.